I became interested in science and math during my high school years, which interest me in the Medical Field. Thanks to the classes that I've taken it has opened my eyes to attend college, one that offer excellent classes in math and science. During my senior year in High School I took a medical class to further my knowledge in this career field. After noticing that I was interested in the medical field I was encouraged to continue my schooling, especially more math classes.
I would like to achieve my goal by attending college. After taking five or six class math class in High School I though about being an accountant too. I would like to take more college class to achieve my goal as an accountant. Even having experts in two other jobs, I am will gain backround informantion for it.
Most of my theoretical experience is in the resume letter is attached to my cover letter. The resume tells most about my experience working outside and in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment