Mai Yang
601 North 6th Street
Marshall, MN 5625
Phone: (507) 337-0652
Email: maivang_8@hotmail.com
March 10, 2008
Ms. Dolan
Teller
U.S. Bank
1310 Madrid St.
Marshal, MN 56258
Dear Ms. Dolan
Please accept my application for the teller position you posted through the South Minnesota Careers web site. I believe that my skill and experience would serve this position well.
My part time experience in the service industry has taught me how to meet and exceed each customer’s expectations with a bank teller. I have see or assisted all types of customers that come in. Great deals take accounting in High School and other class that applies with business.
Most of my theatrical experience is in the resume letter that is attached with my cover letter. The resume tells most about my experience working and in school.
Thank you for your time. I hope to be able to speak with you about this great opportunity. Please feel free to contact me by the information on top of this letter.
Sincerely,
Mai Yang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment